CBSE Class 7 Maths Fractions and Decimals
- Anuj runs 6.93 kilometers every morning. One day, he runs 2.49 kilometers and then stops to take a break. How much further does Anuj have left to run?
- Professor Lee measured the composition of metals in a sample. The sample contained 238.377 grams of copper, 721.53 grams of nickel, 1.5 grams of iron and 38.94 grams of cobalt. How many grams was Professor Lee's sample?
- A chemist has several beakers full of different liquids that he will use to make a solution. The chemist records the amount of liquid in each beaker: 640.6 milliliters, 908.44 milliliters, 1.5553 liters, and 0.6 liters. How many milliliters of solution will the chemist have after he mixes together the liquids in the beakers?
- The sum of three numbers is 14.593. If two of the numbers are 2.831 and 8.04 respectively. Find the third number.
- The highest recorded temperature in Manipur was 107 degrees Fahrenheit on August 27, 1975. The average monthly high temperature is 80.1 degrees Fahrenheit. How many degrees hotter than average was the temperature on August 27, 1975?
- Raju bought 3 kg 500 g oranges, 2 kg 250 g mangoes, 3.5 kg 200g apples and 1 kg 275 g grapes. Find the total weight of fruits purchased by Raju in kg.
- Add the following: (a) 5.25 + 3.81 (b) 9.90 + 6.88
- Subtract : (a) 80.09 - 49.59 (b) 63.38 - 5.07
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.