CBSE Class 7 Science Better Housekeeping Practices
- what is sewerage
- A hole through which a person can enter drain pipes to fix them
- Difference between sewage and sewerage
- Manu's mother tells him not to throw the left over paints, motor oil and medicines down the drain. Why?
- Write any two examples of low cost onsite sewage disposal systems.
- As an active citizen, write two ways how can you maintain sanitation at public places?
- Name some places where large amount of waste is generated due to visit by many people. What will happen if this waste is not disposed off properly?
- Name any four water borne diseases.
- What are septic tanks? Give two examples of places where they are used.
- Why it is that cooking oil and fats should not be thrown down the drain? Where should they be thrown?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number