CBSE Class 7 Science How Is Silk Obtained?
- what is the process to obtain silk
- silk is natural fibre yes or no
- what is silk
- What is the incubation period of silk moth about?
- Where are larvae kept in the process of rearing?
- Wool is natural fibre yes or no
- discovery of silk
- Differentiate between the larva stage and pupa stage in the life cycle of a silk moth.
- Q. Cocoons are kept under sun. Give reasons. Q. Rearing and selective breeding of sheep is done. Give reasons. Q. Wool yielding animals have thick fur. Why?
- Silk fibre made of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number