CBSE Class 7 Science How Is Silk Obtained?
- Silk fibre made of
- How silk is made from silkworm
- How does sericulture done
- what isrearing
- 1.What changes take place in the Pupa stage of silkworm? 2. What are the common health problems found in the people who work in silk industry? mention any two. 3. Differentiate between the eri silk and other types of silk. 4. How is Silk obtained from silkworms? 5. Why do we need to store silk in fabrics like cotton?
- Why is it advised to have lots of mulberry leaves while rearing silkworms?
- Why is it advised to place twigs in trays while rearing silk moth?
- How is silk obtained from cocoons?
- Take an artificial (synthetic) silk thread and a pure silk thread. Burn these threads carefully. In a tabular column, write the difference in the smell while burning?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number