CBSE Class 7 Maths Rotational Symmetry
- What do you mean by clockwise rotation and anti-clockwise rotation? Explain with diagram.
- What is the degree measure of the angle of rotation for (i) Half turn (ii) Quarter turn (iii) Full turn
- Describe the position of 4 points when the following diagram takes the anti-clockwise rotation of (i) Half turn (ii) Quarter turn.
- Does the following diagram has rotational symmetry? If yes, find the order of rotation.
- In the following diagram, identify the i) direction of rotation ii) angle of rotation iii) centre of rotation and iv) order of rotation.
- Identify the order of rotation and angle of rotation for the following diagram if it turn through the point marked x.
- Write the order of rotational symmetry and the angle of rotation for the following diagram.
- Consider the following letter M, draw its image after a quarter turn and a half turn in clockwise direction.
- If the following image rotates about the point x then find the order of symmetry and the angle of symmetry.
- Consider the following letters A and B, draw their images after a half turn in clockwise direction.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.