CBSE Class 7 Maths Multiplication And Division Of Rational Numbers
- Find the product of the following: (a) (b)
- Find the value of: (a) (b)
- Simplify the following and convert into mixed fractions:
- A farmer sold of his tons of hay. How many tons of hay did he sell?
- Rahul owns 480 shares of a stock which raises Rs per share on one day. How much money does he gain on that day?
- What number must be divided by so that the quotient is 15?
- Raju owns a plot which is acres in size. If the value of land in his area is Rs 48,000 per acre, what is the value of his plot?
- Simplify and reduce to standard form:
- If of of a number is 6, what is the number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number