CBSE Class 7 Maths Pair Of Lines
- I want to find the values of x andy
- Find the supplement of 70°
- What is difference between parallel l8ne and perpendicular line?Please give me the answer with examples.
- What is a transversal? Illustrate with an example.
- Name the angles formed by a transversal when it cuts 2 lines m and p.
- When a transversal cuts a pair of parallel lines, illustrate and show the corresponding angles.
- Considering the equal pair of corresponding angles, prove that each pair of alternate interior angles are equal.
- In the figure below, lines m and p are parallel; t is a transversal. If
- Prove the statement that, "when a transversal cuts two lines, such that pairs of interior angles on the same side of the transversal are supplementary, then the lines have to be parallel".
- Line FB is parallel to Line EC. Use properties of angles to find 'y' :
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number