CBSE Class 6 Science Balanced Diet and Deficiency Diseases
- what are the source of carboy drapes
- carbohidreatetes function
- what are the function of iodine in our body
- Why do we need water in our balanced diet
- what is dietary fibre
- what is carbohydrates
- what is rice
- what are the major nutrients in our food?
- what is the meaning of this question- what type of diseases are deficiency diseases?
- What is the role of proteins in our diet?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number