CBSE Class 6 - Unitary Method Videos
Working of unitary method, problems based on cost, quantities etc.
- The cost of 75 artiles is rupees 975 how many articles can be brought for rupees 13656
- the cost of 75 articles is ruppes975 . how many articles can be bought for rupees13650
- Sheena is making a mocktail for a party. she wants to mix apple juice and orange juice in the ratio 4:7. If Sheena wants to make 22 litres of mocktail , how much apple juice will she need for the drink
- Anny walked at a speed of 10 m per min .How much time will He take to cover a distance of 1 km 500 m
- who is king
- The ratio of the number of male and female workers in a textile mill is 5:3. if there 115 male workers , what is the number of female workers in mill ?
- Cost of 105 envelopes is rs. 350. How many envelopes can be purchased for rs. 100
- An aeroplane travels 1485 km in 1 hour. How much distance will it travel in 72 hours?
- If the cost of 9m cloth is rs378, find the cost of 4m cloth
- If 5 men can do 5 jobs in 5 hours then in how many hours ten men can do 10 jobs