CBSE Class 6 - Operations on Integers on Number Line Videos
- -25 is right of-29
- The difference of two number is 11,587.If the smaller number is 9,602 the larger number would be.
- I am unable to understand
- Temperature of city A is 27 degree Celsius and city B is 5 degree warmer than city A what is the temperature of city B
- what is integer
- Find the sum of the pairs of integers: a.-4,5 b.8,-6 c.-7,-3
- Rohan ordered the integers from least to greatest as -4, -6, -7, -13, -36. Correct the errors made by him.
- The leader-board at a Golf Tournament shows that Dan's score was 7 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. How many more strokes did Dan take on Saturday than on Sunday?
- From 300 feet below sea level, Joshua took off in his helicopter and ascended 900 feet. Which integer represents Joshua's elevation now?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.