CBSE Class 6 Maths Basic Geometrical Ideas
- Answer the following for the below figure: (a) Name seven angles in the figure. (b) Name the angles having one common ray. (c) Name the pair of angles that have OM as their common arm.
- Categorize the points P, Q, R of the curve shown below, in terms of (a) Point in the interior (b) Point in the region (c) Point on the boundary (d) Point in the exterior
- Identify simple closed curves and open curves from the following figures:
- Write the ray, angle and vertex for the following angle.
- Name three examples of angles from your daily life.
- Name the vertex and the arms of given in the figure below:
- How many angles are formed in the figure given below? Name them.
- In the given figure, list the points which: (i) are in the interior of (ii) are in the exterior of (iii) lie on
- See the figure and answer the following: (i) Name the angles whose common arm is OD. (ii) Name the angles whose common arm is OC.
- In the adjoining figure, write another name for: (i) (ii) (iii)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.