CBSE Class 6 Science Garbage Disposal
- Do factories dispose off all of their garbage in landfiil
- what is landfill
- What is vermicompositing explain the process of vermicompositing
- composting methods
- state two differences between biodegradable and non biodegradable waste with one example each.
- Give examples and distinguish between Biodegradable and Non-biodegradable wastes? ( 10 points )
- After the garbage has been dumped in a landfill, how is the non-useful component of garbage dealt with?
- Which organisms are called ‘friends of farmers"?
- What is the function of gizzard in redworms?
- Give reasons: (a) We should not put wastes containing salt, oil and milk preparations in the waste pits as food for redworms. (b) It is better to mix powdered egg shells or sea shells with the wastes to be put in waste pits.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number