CBSE Class 6 Maths Classification Of Quadrilaterals
- Viek jogs 6 times around a square field of side 140 m. How many kilometers and meters does be jog?He had planned to jog 4.5 km, how much in meters is still left to jog?
- what is natural number
- Name each of the following quadrilaterals: (i) The diagonals are equal and the adjacent sides are unequal. (ii) The diagonals are equal and the adjacent sides are equal. (iii) The diagonals are unequal and the adjacent sides are equal.
- What is a trapezium? When do you call a trapezium an isosceles trapezium?
- Identify the quadrilateral: A plane figure with four straight sides and four right angles, one with unequal adjacent sides.
- What is the value of x in the following parallelogram?
- ABCD is a rhombus. If ∠ADC = 40o, then find ∠ABC.
- What is the name of this quadrilateral?
- Given a square KLMN with KM = 22 cm. What is the length of LN?
- When do we call a quadrilateral a parallelogram?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number