CBSE Class 6 Maths Proportions
- a photograph is 3 cm wide and 5 cm long. If the photograph is enlarged so that the long side is 15 cm, how wide will the phoo graph be? wide will the pho
- Determine whether 24,28 ,36,48 are in proportion
- If a : 15 :: 6 : 45 , then find the value of a.
- Are the ratio 5g : 6g and 10kg : 12 kg in proportion?
- Do the ratios 30 cm to 4 m and 20 sec to 6 minutes form a proportion?
- Ravi bought 4 dozen bananas for Rs 120, if Amit wants to buy 12 dozen bananas of the same price, how much does he have to pay?
- If the interest on a sum of Rs 5250 for a year is Rs 420, what is the rate percent of interest per annum?
- Santa bought 18 kg flour for Rs 450. How many kilograms of flour could he have bought if he had spent only Rs 250?
- The distance of 450 km between two cities Delhi and Punjab is represented on a map by 3 cm. What is the actual distance between the two cities Delhi and Kanpur if they are 5 cm apart on the map?
- Krishna sells 50 books and receives a commission of Rs 15. Vivek sells 110 books of the same as Krishna . What is his commission?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.