CBSE Class 6 Maths Construction Of Perpendiculars
- Draw a line segmeat xy equal to 8 cm. Using compasses and ruler,construct its perpendicular bisector
- Draw a right angle triangle right angled at B. Construct perpendicular bisectors of sides AB and BC, locate the point where they intersect.
- Draw a line segment AB of length 8 cm. Draw its perpendicular bisector and measure both the parts.
- Draw a line segment PQ of length 9.5 cm. Draw its perpendicular bisector. Take any point R on it. Measure the length RP and RQ. Are they equal?
- Draw a line segment AB of length 10 cm. Divide it 4 equal parts and measure the length of each part.
- Draw a circle with centre O and any radius. Join its one diameter CD and construct its perpendicular bisector. Does it pass through centre O?
- Draw a triangle ABC of any measure and then construct a perpendicular from A on BC.
- Draw a circle of any radius and a chord AB in it. Construct a perpendicular from centre to the chord. Does this perpendicular divide the chord in equal parts?
- Draw a line segment XY of any length and then draw its perpendicular bisector.
- Draw any line segment AB. Mark any point P on it. Through P, draw a perpendicular to AB. ( Use ruler and compasses only)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number