CBSE Class 6 Maths Measuring Line Segments
- There is a line on which the points G, H and I lie such that H is in between G and I. (i) If = 31 and = 11, then find . (ii) If = 45 and = 61, then find .
- Find which line segment is greater without using ruler?
- What are the ways of comparing a line segment?
- Ram goes from point A to point B by path 1. Ryan goes from point C to point B by path2. Who travels greater path?
- Find on the ruler shown below:
- Find the measure of if M is between K and N, = 2x - 4, = 3x, and = 26.
- Draw and such that + ≠
- How to find the bigger line segment in the following figure:
- A plumber needs to cut a 54 inch length of pipe so that one piece of pipe is twice the length of the other piece. How far from the endpoint x should the plumber cut the pipe?
- NASA contracted for the development of Space Shuttle in 1972. After 4.5 yrs, the project was halfway completed when the Enterprise began flight tests. The segment below represents the length of time between the beginning of development and the first launch. Determine the year Columbia was launched.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number