CBSE Class 12-science Maths Probability
- Assuming the probability of a male birth as 1/2, find the probability that a family of 3 children will have: a) two boys and one girl b) at most two girls
Plz answer 8 b part
20th sum plz
14th sum and plz explain its statement
21st sum plz
- four digit numbers are formed by using the digit 1,2,3,4 and 5 without repppearing any digit. Find the probability that a number chosen at random is an odd number
- Define conditional probability
- If A and B are two events such that P(A) = 0.4, P(B) = 0.55 and = 0.7. Then find P(A | B) and P(B | A).
- If A and B are two events such that 2P(A) = P(B) = 4/13 and P(A | B) = 3/7, then P(A B) = â€¦â€¦
- Let A and B be events of a sample space S of an experiment, then show that
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.