CBSE Class 12-science Maths Probability
- 4. The probability that a visitor in the dining room will need the first course is equal to 0.8. Find the probability that out of 100 visitors, no less than 75 and no more than 90 visitors will order the first dish.
- Find the probability of success p for a binomial distribution, if n = 6 and 4 × P(X=4) = P(X=2)
17th sum plz
- Define Bernoulli trials.
- If a fair coin is tossed 6 times, find the probability of getting exactly 4 heads.
- A pair of dice is thrown 5 times. If getting a doublet is considered a success, find the probability of two successes.
- The mean and variance of a random variable X having binomial distribution are 4 and 2 respectively, then find P (X = 1).
- A man make attempts to hit the target. The probability of hitting the target is . Find the probability that A hit the target exactly 2 times in 5 attempts.
- In binomial probability distribution, mean is 3 and standard deviation is . Find the binomial distribution
- In a hurdle race, a player has to cross 12 hurdles. The probability that he will clear each hurdle is 2/3. What is the probability that he will knock down fewer than 2 hurdles
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.