CBSE Class 12-science - Properties of Inverse Trigonometry Videos
Properties of Inverse Trigonometry Part - 2
This video covers the properties of inverse trigonometric applications and their usage in problem solving.
Solve it pls.
- Evaluate 3 sin -1 (1/root 2) + 2 cos -1 (root3/2) + cos-1(0)
Sin^-1x = cos^-1x, 0<x<1. Solve
- tan¹x + tan¹y=π+tan¹(x+y/1-xy), xy>1;x, y>0
- peinciple branch od sec -¹ x
- tan^-1x-1/x-2+tan^-1x+1/x+2=pi/4.find value of x.
- Consider the equation . Choose the CORRECT option(s). The sum of all solutions = 0< The number of solutions = 2< The number of solution = 1< The sum of squares of all solutions = 1<
- Sin(sin-11/5+cos-1x)=1 Find value of x?
Plz solve (x) part
Find the value of x
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.