CBSE Class 12-science Maths Determinants
- 2x -3y+5z=11 3x+2y-4z=-5 x+y-2z=-3
- Express the system of linear equations in matrix form: a1x + b1y + c1z = d1, a2x + b2y + c2z = d2 and a3x + b3y + c3z = d3
- Write the conditions for a solution of a system of linear equations AX = B.
- Write the given system of linear equations in matrix form. 2x – 3y = 1, x + 3z = 11 and x + 2y + z = 7.
- Find whether the system of linear equation has a unique solution or not. 5x – 10y = 4 and x – 2y = 8.
- Ravi purchases 1 pen, 4 pencils and 1 box in Rs. 34. From the same store Neeraj purchases 2 pens, 2 pencils in Rs. 26 and Neetu purchases 1 pen, 3 pencils and 2 boxes in Rs. 43. Express this problem into matrix form.
- Find whether the system of linear equation has a unique solution or not. 3x + 2y = 5 and 6x + 5y = 10.
- Solve the system of linear equations by matrix method 12y = 9 + 5x, 7x = 6y – 8.
- Solve the system of linear equations by matrix method: x + y + z = 3, 2x – y + z = 2, x – 2y + 3z = 2.
- If A =, find A–1. Using A–1 solve the system of equations X + 2y – 2z = 5, – x + 3y = 2 and – 2y + z = 7.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.