CBSE Class 12-science - Minors and Co-factors Videos
- Define co-factor of an element of matrix.
- Find the cofactors of all the elements of the determinant .
- Define adjoint of a matrix.
- Find the Adj A for matrix A =
- Define singular matrix.
- Show that a matrix A is invertible, if and only if A is non-singular.
- If , verify that (AB)–1 = B–1A–1.
- Find the matrix A, which satisfy the matrix equation,
- Show that A = satisfy the equation x2 – 5x – 14 = 0.
- Find the inverse of A, if
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.