CBSE Class 12-science Chemistry Polymers
- A polymer sample contains 30%(by weight) of chains with molecular weight 10000, 30%(by weight) of the chains with molecular weight 20000, and the rest of chains with molecular weight 30000. Calculate the number average and weight average molecular weight of the sample.
- Write the structures of monomers used to obtain the following polymers: (a) Natural rubber (b) PVC (c) Nylon-6,6
- What is natural rubber?
- What is a copolymerisation reaction? Give example.
- What are the uses of polyethylene?
- How is nylon-6,6 prepared?
- How is polyethylene prepared?
- What is Buna-S? How is it prepared?
- What is PMMA, PAN and PVC?
- Give examples of synthetic rubber?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.