CBSE Class 12-science - Sexual Reproduction Videos
- sexual reproduction involves
- When the male and female gametes produced by the same cell or organism fuse together to form a zygote, it is
- Is Michelia an example of Protogynous condition
- wat is sexual reproduction
- describe sexuality in organisms
- what is better method of reproduction and why
- write an detailed account of fertilization as an event during sexual reproduction in organisms
- a) A plant is said to be unisexual, heerothallic and dioecious. Explain. b) what are meiocytes?
- Describe the post-fertilisation changes in a flower.
- What is menstrual cycle?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.