CBSE Class 12-science Maths Cross Product
Learn the concept of CBSE Class 12 Science Mathematics – Vector Algebra – Cross Product with clear explanations by our Maths expert. Get access to chapter-specific, recorded lectures on our online study portal. You can revise the topic of vector product by understanding its properties and applications through our video lessons.
Evaluate your skills in vector algebra with TopperLearning’s CBSE Class 12 Mathematics practice tests. Thoroughly understand the concept of cross product from your syllabus with our NCERT solutions, Maths question papers and more.
- 17th sum plz
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,-1,2) B(2,1,-1)AND C(3,-1,2)
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,1,2) B(2,3,5) AND C(1,5,5)
- Please help me out with this question
- If , then find .
- The vectors are the diagonal of a parallelogram. What is the area of the parallelogram?
- Find the area of parallelogram whose adjacent sides are given by vector and .
- If are two vectors, such that and is a unit vector, then find the angle between the vectors .
- Show that the vectors and are coplanar
- If , then find the vector , such that
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number