CBSE Class 12-science Biology Fertilisation, Embryonic Development And Parturition
- Name the foetul membrane that provided a fluide medium to the developing embryo mention its two functions
- What is stem cell
- What is amniotic fluid
- describe the post fertilisation events
- PLEASE have a WELL LABELLED DIAGRAMMATIC STEP BY STEP REPRESENTATION OF the different stages of EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT and brief explanation for eaach diagram and its labelling
- Name the origin of the different FOETAL MEMBRANES and ORGANS OF FOETUS from different GERM LAYERS with the help of making a table as well as digrammatic representation
- Please have a detailed explanation of the EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT with the help of diagrammatic representation .
- Name the organs develop in the foetus in series according to the month in which they develop . and please have a diagrammatic representation of the different stages of the development of the FOETAL MEMBRANES .
- What is CUMULUS OFFORICUS and FOETAL EJECTION REFLEX ?
- Detailed exxplanations of FOETAL MEMBRANCES at different stages of embryonic development .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number