CBSE Class 12-science Biology AIDS And Cancer
- aids is caused by
- where the retrovirus cause in our body?
- Which of the following could be a permanent cure for the treatment of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID)? -Bone marrow transplantation -Gene therapy -both options.
- What type of virus causes AIDS? Name its genetic material.
- Write two examples of carcinogens.
- Name the type of cells the AIDS virus enters into after getting in the human body.
- Define proto-oncogenes.
- Which test is employed to diagnose cervix cancer?
- What are carcinogens? Name any two carcinogens.
- What is contact inhibition in the normal cells of the body? What are the consequences when this property is lost by these cells?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number