CBSE Class 12-science Biology Air And Water Pollution And Their Control
- What percentage of Delhi residents suffer from asthma and rhinitis? (1) 13% (2) 10% (3) 119 (4) 12%
- OZONE GETS DECOMPOSED IN PRESENCE OF UV RAYS OF SHORTER WAVELENGTH ? STATE WHETHER THE STATEMENT IS TRUE/FALSE.
- what is green house gas?
- Why our total carbon emissions are sometimes referred to as “carbon footprint”? Why is it important to reduce carbon emission and what are some ways by which we can reduce our carbon footprint?
- Why are lichens regarded as pollution indicators?
- Why is it desirable to use unleaded petrol in vehicles fitted with catalytic converters?
- Write the differences between BOD and COD.
- How can pollution by auto exhaust be minimised?
- How do automobiles fitted with catalytic converters reduce air pollution? Suggest the best fuel for such vehicles.
- Thermal power plants are inevitable in an industrial and densely populated country. What harm do they do to the environment? Also, mention any precaution which could be taken to save our environment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number