CBSE Class 12-commerce Macroeconomics Money and Banking
- Who supplies money in an economy?
- What is the difference between demand and term deposits?
- What are the four alternative methods to measure supply of money?
- What is the narrow definition of money and broad definition of money?
- Differentiate between fiat money and fiduciary money.
- What are legal tenders?
- Explain the preference of the public to hold cash balances versus deposits in banks which influences the supply of money.
- What is bank rate?
- What are the primary functions of Commercial banks?
- Give the meaning of the following: i. Repo rate ii. Reverse repo rate iii. Borrowing rate iv. Lending rate
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.