CBSE Class 11-science Maths Trigonometric Functions
Please someone solve
- The equation sinx(sinx+cosx)=k has real solutions if and only if k is a real number such that_____________?
- If f(x)=2(7cosx+24sinx)(7sinx-24cosx), then find the maximum value of (f(x))^1/4
- Cot 4x (sin5x + sin3x)= cot x (sin5x - sin3x)
- In ∆ABC, If r1=8, r2=12, r3=24,Show that a=12,b=16,c=20. (From
Which of the following is the correct option?
- If acos θ = bcos (θ+120°) = c cos (θ+240°) , then find the value of 1/a+1/b+1/c
- If 13θ= π , find the value of 3θ+cos5θ + 2cosθcos9θ
- Prove that,
- If find the value of
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.