CBSE Class 11-science Biology Plant Growth Regulators, Photoperiodism, Vernalisation
- which plant harmon found in gas form
- Which plant hormone promotes opening of stomata?
- mycorrhiza promote plant growth by a. absorbing inorganic ions from soil b. helping plant in using atmospheric nitrogen c.protect plant from infection d. serving as PGR
- why coralloid roots are negatively geotropic
- leaf fall occurs when a. auxin decreases b. gibberellin decreases c. auxin increases d. ABA decreases
- Name the plant and its part from which auxin was isolated by F. W. Went.
- Name the fungus which causes the bakanae disease in rice seedlings.
- Name the three substances which were discovered and later collectively named abscisic acid (ABA).
- Name the PGR which hastens the ripening of oranges.
- From where was auxin first isolated?
More videos from this chapterView All
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number