CBSE Class 11-science Biology Neural Control and Coordination
- Where are the eyes located?
- Name the external layer of the eyeball.
- State the name of the anterior thick part of the choroid layer.
- Name the visible coloured portion of the eye.
- State the function of the muscles of iris.
- Which layer of the eyeball contains more number of blood vessels?
- Name the three cells present in the retina of the eye.
- Name the two photoreceptor cells present in the eye.
- State the significance of the cone cells.
- Which cells are responsible for the twilight or scotopic vision?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.