CBSE Class 11-science - Eukaryotic Cells: Ribosomes, Cytoskeleton, Cilia and Flagella Videos
- what is endosymbiotic
- What is a dimmer in ribosome?
- Why is cisternae associated with 60s subunit and not with 40 S ribosome?
- State the name of the scientists who observed ribosomes under an electron microscope for the first time.
- Name the two components of ribosomes.
- What does ‘S’ from 70S stand for?
- Why is the Svedberg’s unit used?
- Define cytoskeleton.
- State the arrangement of microtubules found in cilia and flagella.
- Name the structure from which the cilia and flagella emerge.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.