CBSE Class 11-commerce Accountancy Part I Characteristics, Branches And Terms Of Accounting
- “Accounting Information should be reliable” Do you agree with this statement? If yes, why?
- State the characteristics of accounting information.
- Briefly explain the three branches of accounting.
- Write a short note on capital, assets and liabilities.
- What is the difference between opening stock and closing stock?
- What do you understand by the term ‘trade receivable’?
- What do you understand by the term trade payable?
- What is a voucher?
- What is the difference between purchase return and sales return?
- What do you mean by the term transaction?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number