CBSE Class 10 - Median of Grouped Data Videos
Which of the following is correct in terms of the median of raw data?
Find the median of the data: 10, 9, 12, 4, 6.
l + where f means
- find the median of 256308497
- how to draw table
- How can we find the median if total number of observation is 50
- The difference between the highest and the lowest observations in a data is its A. frequency B. width C. range D. mode
- how to find missing frequency in median
- How is median class selected?
- Can a median of a given data be zero?
- The following distribution gives the daily income of 50workers of factory daily income 200-250 250-300 300-350 350-400 400-450 450-500 no.of workers 10 5 11 8 6 10 Convert the distribution to a less than type cumilative frequency distribution and draw its ogive. hence obtain the median daily income.
- formula of median
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.