CBSE Class 10 - Nationalism in India Videos
- what is the difference between non cooperation and civil disobedience movement
- what is satyagraha
- non cooperation movement in cities
- what is the role of women in civil disobedience movement
- why did nationalist tension emerge in the balkans
- Swaraj meant different things to different people, explain ?
describe the meaning of swaraj for the plantation workers of andhra pradesh
- The most stirring of all was a demand to abolish the salt tax. Which of the following statement justify the statement? a. It was very cheap. b. It was consumed both by the rich and the poor and was an essential food item. c. It was produced by poor d. It was over produced by the British
- full event of civil disobedience movement
- Simon commission (short note)
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.