CBSE Class 10 Economics Sectors of the Indian Economy
- What is Unemployment? Explain the two different types of unemployment. (3 MARKS)
- what is the meaning of agglomeration economies?
- difference between primary, secondary and tertiary sectors with example
- how can government support the private sector in the economic
- what are the economic activity that are undertaken in tertiary sector
- why Nrega 2005 is referred to as right to work
- question answer in this chapter
- Write five points on the each Topic. "Working conditions of Women in the Unorganised and Organised Sector of the Economy".
- gives any five key fearures regarding the rising the economic condition of tertiary activity
- what is unorganised sector
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.