CBSE Class 10 - Nomenclature of Organic Compounds Videos
- 2-methylpropan-2-ol is this the iupac name of this compound CH3-C CH3 OH
- Is there any rule for keeping ethyl and methyl group in left or right side of ethyl methyl ketone
- What is the full form of PAN
- What will be the structure of compouns "But-3-ene-1yne
- What are the rules of writing IUPAC names?
- Write the name and structure of an aldehyde with four carbon atoms in its molecule.
- Dear sir/madame, I just learnt that ethyl is written as CH2CH3. i) Can we write it as C2H5? if not pls explain why ii) Or can we write it as CH3CH2? if not pls explain why And for NCERT is it necessary to learn to draw the structure of ethyl? if yes, pls draw the structure for me. Thank you
Write the IUPAC name along with the method to find it.
- (a) What is the difference in the molecular formulae and masses of any two adjacent homologues? (b) Separate the given compounds of same homologous series. Name the series. HCHO, CH3OH, C2H5CHO, C3H7OH, C2H5OH, CH3CHO
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.