CBSE Class 10 - Covalent Bonding of Non-Metals Videos
This video explains about bonding in compounds by case study question
- collect the information about properties and uses of covelent compound and prepare a report
- what is carbon
- 1)Difference between diamond properties and Graphite?Why doesnt diamond have free electrons like as graphite? 2)why cant be fullerence formed in another shape rather than football(C60 atoms)?
- what is covelent bond
- How to draw electron dot structure of cycloalkanes , with example
- What is covalent bond ? What is ionic bond? What is ionisation energy?
- explain covalent bonding in hydrogen
- Respected Mam/Sir 1)WHY ARE COVALENT COMPOUNDS IN SOLUBLE IN WATER? 2)WHY COVALENT COMPOUNDS DO NOT CONDUCT ELECTRICTY?
- What is the answer for explain the carbon tetravalency
- Is fullerne a good conductor of electricity? Some people said that, "its structure resembles to that of the graphite thus it is good conductor of electricity." But, Some said that, "Fullerne do not have layered structure like graphit and that is why free electrons do not jump and move easily . Thus, Fullerene is a bad conductor of electricity/ insulator. " So I am confused which is correct. Please solve my doubt.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.