Write the balanced equation for steps involved in white washing walls
Asked by amarjithsingh1713 | 22nd Sep, 2019, 09:55: AM
Balanced equations for steps involved in white washing walls:
Calcium hydroxide is used for white washing of walls.
Calcium oxide combines with water to formed calcium hydroxide.
CaO + H2O → Ca(OH)2
This calcium hydroxide combines with carbondioxide in air to form layer of calcium carbonate on the walls.
Ca(OH)2 + CO2 → CaCO3 + H2O
Answered by Varsha | 22nd Sep, 2019, 06:26: PM
- What is the relationship between black and white photography and decomposition of silver chloride
- what is a commbination reaction
- what is thermolytic decomposition reaction?
- Write two observations when lead nitrate is heated in a test tube
- if the symbol of heat i.e triangle is given on the arrow between reactants and products the which type of reaction is that exothermic or endothermic?
- silver nitrate solution is kept in colored bottles.why?
- Give examples of photochemical reaction with explanation ...
- Which two reactions are used in black and white photography
- Why is a combustion reaction an Oxidation reaction
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number