Write one word in the space provided to complete the second pair of the related words pertaining to the nervous system.
(1) Balance : Cerebellum :: Reasoning : __________.
(2) Memory : Cerebrum :: Breathing : __________.
(3) Beating of the Heart : Medulla Oblongata :: Will Power : ___________.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
(1) Balance : Cerebellum :: Reasoning : Cerebrum.
(2) Memory : Cerebrum :: Breathing : Medulla Oblongata.
(3) Beating of the Heart : Medulla Oblongata :: Will Power : Cerebrum.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Example of reflex action
- state the function of Nerve Cells?,Draw a neat diagram of a Nerve Cell.
- Which Cell is most important in our human body .
- Reflex action are under the control of a)Brain b)Spinal cord c)Medulla d)Spinal cord and medulla
- Explain conditioned reflex
- With respect to ma'am / sir , When is a person cosidered dead , when your heart stops beating or when our brain stops functioning . Thanking you ,
- What is mycelin?
- what is purkinje fibres
- 1. Define white and grey matter. 2.Draw a diagram of a reflex
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number