write lowest rationalising factor of 15-3√2
Asked by navjotpb67b | 7th May, 2020, 04:51: PM
15-3√2 = 3(5 - √2)
The lowest rationalising factor is (5 + √2).
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 8th May, 2020, 09:00: PM
- Is √180 a surd or not?
- rational and irational number between root 3 and root 5
- Rationalise the denominator of the expression
- Can you explain surds again in more convenient way ?
- How to solve by using the laws of surds?
- Evaluate, correct to one place of decimal, the expression 5/(root 20-root 10), if root 5=2.2 and root 10=3.2.
- If x = 1- , find the value of
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number