ICSE Class 9 Maths Rational and Irrational Numbers
a + b = b + a. This law is known as
(a + b)c = ac + bc. This law is known as
- Rationalize the denominator
can u answer the question
- Is √180 a surd or not?
- express 15 by 56 as a decimal correct to 4 decimal places
- rational and irational number between root 3 and root 5
- Rationalise the denominator of the expression
- Can you explain surds again in more convenient way ?
- How to solve by using the laws of surds?
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.