With example prove that the sum of two irrational may be an irrational number and their product may also be an irrational number.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 25th Jul, 2017, 04:54: PM
Consider two numbers and
So we see that both the addition and the product are irrational numbers.
Answered by | 25th Jul, 2017, 06:54: PM
- prove that 1/root 7 is an irrational number
- If we prove that √4 is irrational in the way we prove √2 as irrational, then rlthe result is that √4 is irrational. How?
- Prove that is irrational.
- What is about the prime factorisation of denominator of 27.142857(bar is on whole after decimal)
- What can you say about the prime factorisation of the denominator of 27.142857
- What can you say about the prime factorisation of the denominator of27.142857
- What can you say about the prime factorisation of the denominator of 27.142857.
- Please solve this question
- Proove that root5 / root6 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number