why the brain have 3 parts
Asked by kanchantrika | 1st Jul, 2020, 10:50: AM
Brain consists of ridges and grooves which divides the brain into three parts.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 1st Jul, 2020, 11:45: AM
- What is cerebrum?
- The gap between two neutron is called a
- functois of hind brain
- brain 3 parts
- nervous system
- What is main difference between symphathetic and parasmpathetic nervous system
- why the brain have 3 parts
- distinguish between sympathetic and parasympathetic
- Medula oblongata coordinates involuntary works such as beating of the heart, breathing, digestion etc..... Then when we tell a person is braindead then will this mean that his medula oblongata is not affected or is still working? Thank you Regards: R.Dhanya a student of class 10.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number