why the brain have 3 parts
Asked by iamtatya13 | 17th May, 2020, 03:22: PM
The brain is divided into 3 main parts basis the functions carried out by these parts. These include cerebrum, cerebellum and brainstem.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 17th May, 2020, 07:36: PM
- What is cerebrum?
- The gap between two neutron is called a
- functois of hind brain
- brain 3 parts
- nervous system
- why the brain have 3 parts
- What is main difference between symphathetic and parasmpathetic nervous system
- distinguish between sympathetic and parasympathetic
- Medula oblongata coordinates involuntary works such as beating of the heart, breathing, digestion etc..... Then when we tell a person is braindead then will this mean that his medula oblongata is not affected or is still working? Thank you Regards: R.Dhanya a student of class 10.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number