Why it is that when we see ourselves in mirror we see ourselves, but when we see from spectacals then it is transparent.
Asked by rajanghai.2014 | 26th Jul, 2015, 08:13: PM
Transparent objects allow the light to pass through them.
Example: spectacles, eyelens.
Mirror is an object that reflects light. Thus when we look into the mirror we see our reflection inside the mirror.
Thus spectacles does not reflect light and we cannot see ourselves in tranparent objects.
Answered by Faiza Lambe | 27th Jul, 2015, 07:47: AM
- what is the difference in the shape of a concave mirror and a convex mirror?
- Give one situation of real image
- 1. State the position and natureof the imageformed by a concave mirror for the following positions of the object; a. between O and F b. between F and C c. beyond C
- What is a spherical mirror? How can you identify that the mirror is concave?
- What is the difference between the real image and a virtual image?
- Which part of the spoon acts like a concave mirror?
- How can you say that a concave mirror forms the real image of the sun?
- Identify the types of mirror in the following diagrams.(a)(b)
- Mention any three uses of concave mirror.
- Identify the given diagram. Which mirror is used in this case?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number