Why it is necessary to balance a chemical equation?
Asked by ayushsahil0ayushsahil083 | 26th Apr, 2019, 10:11: PM
The chemical reaction needs to be balanced as, it is only rearrangement of atoms.
Atoms are neither created nor destroyed during a chemical reaction.
Therefore, the chemical reaction needs to be balanced to follow the law of conservation of mass.
Answered by Varsha | 27th Apr, 2019, 10:57: AM
- definition of radical
- Please let me know the list of 1st 20 elements
- Why is it necessary to balance a Chemical equation? While giving an example of a Chemical equation do we have to write a balanced equation?
- Electrovalent bond AlCl3
- What do we mean by balance equation
- Please balance the equation . KMnO4 + HCl → KCl + MnCl2 + Cl2 + H2O
- how to balance equations correctly
- How to balance the equation NA2HCO3 + H2SO4 = NA2SO4 + H20 + CO2
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number