why is the government stressingupon the use of jute / cloth carry bags ?
Asked by Arun | 16th Jan, 2016, 10:02: PM
Jute is a vaible alternative to plastics as it is long, soft, strong, heat resistant and can be spun into natural fibres. They are also ideal to carry items because the top of the bag have avery strong handle to distribute theweight evenly.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 17th Jan, 2016, 05:17: PM
- Why is damage to ozone layer is a cause of concern? Why steps are being taken to limit this damage?
- What is the effect of biomagnification on organisms of different trophic levels, especially the tertiary consumers?
- How doesw water shed management increases biomass production
- dumping of non biodegradable wastes reduce crop yield . why?
- Please solve this below question
- define the term biomagnification
- explain the phenomenon of biological magnification .How does it affect organisms belonging to different tropic level particularly the tertiary consumers
- Recycling is a good method for conservation of resources and disposal of waste. Justified the statement
- How is ozone made and how it is destroyed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number