why is it necessary to represent an element with their symbol?
Asked by rhea.sippy | 29th Dec, 2017, 02:34: PM
1.Symbol represents name of the element.
2. Symbol represents one atom of the element.
3. Symbol also represents one mole of atoms of the element. That is, symbol also represents 6.022 x 1023 atoms of the element.
4. Symbol distinguishes the element from rest of the elements.
Answered by | 29th Dec, 2017, 03:17: PM
- what is the valency of copper
- The necessity of sunlight must be mentioned in the chemical reaction representing photosynthesis
- Acidic radical & basic radical
- Magnesium sulphate crystals are commonly called as_ a) gypsum salt b) Epsom salt c) green vitriol d) alum
- I want atomic mass of first 20 elements.
- what is valency
- MAM Is there an easy way to identify or learn the valencies of ions? Also how to learn atomicity? Is there any table of all the valencies ,symbols of elements and atomicity ,together
- List of all mono atomic and diatomic and tetratomic and poly atomic elements
- CAN YOU DESCRIBE ABOUT RADICALS
- glucose chemical formula
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number