Why does our palm feel cold when we put some perfume on it
Asked by Ay033857 | 7th Jul, 2019, 09:12: PM
Perfume is a low boiling liquid.
When put on palm it absorbs heat energy from the body and evaporates.
Due to this our palm feels cooling effect.
Answered by Varsha | 7th Jul, 2019, 10:34: PM
- How does evapration cause cooling. Explain with an example
- what is evapouration?
- Answer the following: (a) Temperature remains constant until the whole solid changes to liquid although heat energy is constantly supplied. Why? (b) Temperature remains constant during boiling although heat is constantly supplied. Why? (c) Ice has lower density than water. Why?
- difference between boiling and evaporation
- Is alchohol volatile? Give rason
- i want 60 questions/answers in chapter Matter In Our Surrounding
- why an iron almirah is a solid at room temperature? State the characteristics of matter demonstrated by: a)Diffusion b)Brownian motion Explain how the smell of food being cooked in kitchen reaches us even from considerable distance? Explain why diffusion occurs more quickly in gas than in liquids?
- Which statement regarding the effect of humidity on evaporation is correct? Humidity has no effect on evaporation. With the increase in humidity, rate of evaporation decreases. With the decrease in humidity, rate of evaporation decreases. Humidity sometimes increases and sometimes decreases the rate of evaporation. pls explain.
- Why 0°C can be solid as well as liquid ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number