Why does a curry stain turn red when it is washed with a detergent
Asked by Avinash4kavita | 18th Aug, 2019, 07:16: PM
Turmeric is a natural indicator.
Turns red in basic solution.
Curry contains turmeric and detergent is basic in nature.
So when turmeric come in contact with detergent it turns red.
Answered by Varsha | 19th Aug, 2019, 11:30: AM
- what are acids ?
- What is salt
- How are acid and bases chemically different
- Difference between basic substances and bases substances
- Which subs tance di not change colour with acid &bases
- diffrence between base and alkali
- Can we eat acids and bases???
- acid meaning
- 1.oneway of preparing acid is dissolving ------------------------- in water
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number